Are you looking for the Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. In this article, we have given all the authentic information available from the official website i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com itself. The authorities of Cochin Shipyard Limited has released a job opening for the post of Workmen. The candidates who are interested in applying for this vacancy are advised to read till the end of this web page for further details. All 10th and ITI passed candidates can look forward to this recruitment. Bookmark our website for more updates on the latest government job notifications. Stay tuned with us!
Latest Updates – The Cochin Shipyard Limited has announced the recruitment of candidates for the various vacancy of Workmen post. The last date to apply is 18th November 2019.
Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2019
The authorities of Cochin Shipyard Limited has invited application forms from all interested and eligible candidates for recruitment. The vacancies have been released for the post of Workmen. A total number of 671 vacancies are available. All candidates must apply via online mode only through the official website i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com. The online application process has started from 24th October 2019 and the last date to submit the form is 18th November 2019. Entire candidates who are willing to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2019 are advised to scroll down to know more about the vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, and other eligibility criteria. Stay connected!
|1.||Authority Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|2.||Exam Name||Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2019|
|4.||Total Vacancy||671 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||Starting date to apply||24th October 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||18th November 2019|
|9.||Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
Eligibility Criteria for the Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2019
The interested candidates can check their eligibility for the Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2019 from below.
Vacancy Details –
|A.1||Sheet metal worker||17|
|B.3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||7|
|B.4||Fitter pipe (Plumber)||36|
|B.7||Crane Operator (EOT)||19|
|D||Aerial Work Platform Operator||2|
|F||General Worker (Canteen)||20|
Category-wise vacancy details –
Cochin Shipyard Workmen Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online @cochinshipyard.com
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have passed in SSLC, ITI (NTC) and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade.
Age Limit – The candidate must not be more than 30 years of age. However, age relaxation is applicable up to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST.
Application Fee –
- For General/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD – no fee
Pay Scale – After selection, the salary of the candidates will be:
- For posts S.No. A, B and C – Rs.18400/- per month
- For post-S.No. D and E – Rs.17,400/- per month
- For post-S.No. F – Rs.13,700/- per month
Selection Procedure – The candidates will be selected on the basis of practical and physical examination.
Important Dates – Apply on or before the last date i.e. 18th November 2019
How to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2019?
The online application link has been made active on the official website. Aspirants are advised not to wait for the last minute and apply as soon as possible. Follow the step by step process below to apply for the Cochin Shipyard Workmen Recruitment 2019.
Go to the official website i.e. www.cochinshipyard.com and:
- On the homepage, locate and select the “Careers” tab on the top of the page.
- A new web page will open. Read the “User Manual” carefully.
- Scroll down and locate the “E-Recruitment Contract Posts“. Under it click on “Registration”.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage. Complete the registration process. And then using the newly generated login credentials login to the website.
- Select the post for which you want to apply. The online application form will appear on the screen.
- Provide the correct required information, upload the scanned copies of the documents. Proceed to pay the application fees, if applicable.
- Preview the application form and then “Submit”.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future use
Note: All the best for your exams. We wish you good luck ahead. For any doubts/ queries/ feedback, kindly use the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in