TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 26th December 2019 | 26th December 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | December MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- The National Anti-Profiteering Authority has imposed an Rs.230 crore penalty on Johnson & Johnson for profiteering from a cut in GST rates.
- “123456” tops the list of the weakest passwords of 2019.
- Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan has unveiled India’s first long-distance CNG bus.
- Auto Expo Motor Show 2020 will be held in February 2020 at the India Expo Mart in Greater Noida.
- The government has launched the Atal Groundwater Scheme and Atal Tunnel Scheme to deliver clean drinking water and solve irrigation issues in villages in the country.
- Reserve Bank of India has launched a Prepaid Payment Instrument(PPI) for the digital transactions of goods and services up to a limit of Rs 10,000.
- Former Sri Lankan ODI Captain Chamara Kapugedera has announced his retirement from all forms of cricket.
- P. V. Sindhu becomes the first Indian to win a gold medal at World Championship in the year 2019.
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni has been appointed as the Captain of the Cricket Australia ODI team of the decade.
- 26th December is celebrated as Father’s Day in Bulgaria every year.
Note- All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in