Are you searching for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the correct platform. In this article, we have given all the authentic and genuine information regarding this job opening. The authorities of the Indian Navy have announced a huge number of vacancies for the posts of Sailors (AA & SSR). This is a golden opportunity for all the unmarried male candidates who are looking forward to establishing a career in Indian Navy. Aspirants who are interested in this recruitment are advised to read till the end of this web page to know more about the vacancy details, age limit, physical eligibility or other important eligibility criteria. Bookmark our website for more updates on the latest government job notifications.
Latest Updates – The Indian Navy has released a notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for the post of Sailors. The last date to apply is 18th November 2019.
Indian Navy Sailors (AA & SSR) Recruitment 2019
The authorities of the Indian Navy have invited online application forms from all interested and eligible unmarried male candidates to fill the various vacancies of the post of Sailors (AA & SSR). A total number of 2700 vacancies have been released. The candidates must apply through the official website i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in on or before the last date. The online application process will begin from 8th November 2019 and the last date to apply is 18th November 2019. Candidates who wish to appear for the Indian Navy Sailors (AA & SSR) Recruitment 2019 scroll down to know more. Stay tuned with us!
|1.||Authority Name||Indian Navy|
|2.||Exam Name||Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Sailors for Artificers Apprentice – August 2020 batch
Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits – August 2020 batch
|4.||Total Vacancy||2700 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||The online application process starts||8th November 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||18th November 2019|
|9.||Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Sailors (AA & SSR) Vacancy 2019
The interested candidates can check their eligibility for the Indian Navy Sailors (AA & SSR) Vacancy 2019.
Vacancy Details –
- Sailors for Artificer Apprentice – August 2020 batch – 500 posts
- Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits – August 2020 batch – 2200 posts
Educational Qualification – The candidates must have passed in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India.
Age Limit – The candidate must be born between 1st August 2000 to 31st July 2003
Nausena Bharti 2019 – Apply online @joinindiannavy.gov.in
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC – Rs.215/-
- SC/ ST – No fee
Pay Scale – After selection, the salary of the candidate will be Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/- Level – 3
Selection Procedure – Candidates will be selected on the basis of a Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
Physical Eligibility –
- Height – 157 cms
- PFT – 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups and 10 Push-ups
Important Dates –
|Starting date to apply||8th November 2019|
|Last date to apply||18th November 2019|
How to apply for the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019?
The interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Indian Navy Sailors Recruitment 2019 from 8th November onwards. Follow the step by step procedure given below to apply.
Go to the official website of Indian Navy i.e. www.joinindiannavy.gov.in and:
- On the homepage, go to the “Careers and Jobs” tab.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click on “Become a Sailor” section.
- A list of options will appear. Choose your desired post “Artificer Apprentice” or “Senior Secondary Recruits”.
- A new page will open with details about the chosen post.
- Click on “Online Application”. The candidates will first have to register themselves on the website before applying.
- Click on “Register” under the “Create an account” section.
- Complete the registration process and then log in to the website.
- The online application form will appear on the screen. Provide the required information and upload the scanned copies of your documents.
- Pay the fee if applicable. Re-check the complete form before submitting it.
- Download and take a printout of the form for future use.
Note: Best of Luck for your exams. We wish you the best of you. If you have any queries, doubts or feedback to give, kindly use the comment box below. Thanks!