Great News, the authorities have released the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 on their official website. The candidates who wish to apply for this recruitment can apply via both online and offline modes. The vacancies have been announced for the posts of Specialist Officers. The entire candidates must submit their applications forms on or before the last date i.e. 19th August 2019. The aspirants can either visit the official website to check the notification or they can simply read till the end of this article. We have provided all the important details such as procedures, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, age limits, etc. Scroll down till the end of this webpage to know more.
Latest Updates: The Bank of Maharashtra has announced recruitment for various posts of Specialist Officers. The candidates will have to submit their online or offline application forms before the last date.
Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019
The online application process has started from 5th August 2019 and the last date to submit the application is 19th August 2019. There are total 46 vacancies for the various posts of Specialist Officers. The aspirants who are willing to apply are advised not to wait for the last moment and submit their forms as soon as possible. However, application forms from the eligible candidates will be accepted only therefore, the candidates must first of all ensure their eligibility for this recruitment. The aspirants are advised to bookmark our valuable webpage to stay updated with the latest news regarding Bank of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019. Read till the end of this article. Stay tuned with us!
Below we have provided a quick overview of all the important information regarding this.
|1.||Authority Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|2.||Exam Name||Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Specialist Officers|
|4.||No. of Vacancy||46 posts|
|7.||Application process starts||5th August 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||19th August 2019|
|9.||Job Location||All India|
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
The candidates who wish to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 can check the eligibility criteria and other important details from here.
Vacancy Details –
|Law Officer Scale 2||25 posts||25 to 35 years|
|Security Officer Scale 2||12 posts|
|Fire Officer Scale 2||1 post||25 to 40 years|
|Information System Auditor Scale 3||5 posts||25 to 35 years|
Educational Qualification –
- Law Officer Scale 2 – Bachelor’s degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Security Officer Scale 2 – Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university and 5 years of service in Armed or Paramilitary forces.
- Fire Officer Scale 2 – Graduate with either BE (Fire) from NFSC OR Grade 1 from India / UK OR Station Officers Course from NFSC OR Sub Officer Course from NFSC OR Graduate BE (Fire) from (UGC) affiliated Universities.
- Information System Auditor Scale 3 – B.Tech / B.E. in Computer Science / IT / MCA / MCS / M.Sc. (Electronics /Comp. Sci) with min 55% marks in Aggregate OR Chartered Accountant (CA)
Bank Of Maharashtra Specialist Officers Vacancy Details 2019
Pay Scale –
- Law Officers, Security Officers, Fire Officer – Rs. 31,705 to 45,950/-
- Information System Auditors – Rs. 42,020 to 51,490/-
Application Fees –
- For Gen/OBC – Rs. 708/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 118/-
Selection Procedure –
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Important Dates –
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||05 August 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||19 August 2019|
How to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019?
The interested candidates can apply through online and offline modes before the last date i.e. 19th August 2019. Below we have provided the step by step process for applying for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019.
Visit the official website i.e. www.bankofmaharashtra.in and
- On the homepage, go to the recruitment section and click on the link for “Online application for recruitment of Specialist Officers”.
- Click on “Apply Online”. A new page will open. Click on “Click here for new registration”. Provide the required details to create your login ID.
- Using the login credentials, login to the website. The application form will open in your ID. Enter the information correctly. Upload the scanned copy of the required signature, photograph and documents such as age proof, qualification proof, etc.
- Cross check the details and then “Proceed”. Pay the application fee and then “submit”.
- Download and take a printout of the form for future use.
The candidates applying via offline mode can download the application form from the website and send the printout along with the attested copies of certificates of age, qualifications & experience proof, etc. to The Assistant General Manager (HRM), Bank of Maharashtra ‘Lokmangal” 1501, Shivaji Nagar Pune-411005 on or before 29th August 2019.
Note: Best of Luck for your examination. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please feel free to use the comment box section below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs and Syllabus visit Our Website http://www.govtjobsbook.in