Are you searching for the Bihar Board Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. The authorities of BSEB have released an official recruitment notification regarding the various vacancies for the post of Teachers. The candidates who are willing to apply for these vacancies can read till the end of this webpage to know more information such as vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, and other procedures. Aspirants will have to apply via online mode only through the official website i.e. www.bsebstet2019.in. Bookmark our website to know more updates on the latest government job vacancies.
Latest Updates – The BSEB has announced the recruitment of candidates for the various vacancies of Teachers. The last date to apply is 18th September 2019.
Bihar Board Teachers Recruitment 2019
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has invited online application forms from all interested and eligible candidates to fill the various vacancies of the Teachers in Secondary and Senior Secondary Schools. A total number of 37335 vacancies have been released. The authorities will conduct a Secondary Teacher’s Eligibility Test (STET) for this recruitment. Candidates who qualify for this written exam will be recruited. The online application process will start from 9th September 2019 and the last date to apply is 18th September 2019. Aspirants who wish to appear for the BSEB STET 2019 can read till the end of this article to know more.
|1.||Authority Name||Bihar School Examination Board|
|2.||Exam Name||Bihar Board Recruitment BSEB STET 2019|
|4.||Total Vacancy||37335 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||The online application process starts||9th September 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||18th September 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for the Bihar Board Teachers Recruitment 2019
The candidates who are going to apply for the Bihar Board Teachers Recruitment 2019 can check their eligibility from below.
Vacancy Details – There are a total number of 37335 posts :
- Secondary School – 25270
- Senior Secondary School – 12065
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Subject||No. Of Vacancy|
Senior Secondary School
Educational Qualification –
- Paper I (Class 9-10) –Candidate must be a Graduate in the relevant subject and must have passed B.Ed Exam.
- Paper-II (Class 11-12) –Candidate must have completed their Post Graduate in relevant Subjects and passed B.Ed Exam.
- Physical Education / Health Instructor –Candidate must have a Degree / Diploma in Physical Education
Bihar Board BSEB STET 2019 Teachers Vacancy – Apply Online @bsebstet2019.in
Age Limit –
- Paper I and Paper II –21 years to 37 years for Male and 21 years to 40 years for Female
- Physical Education/ Health Instructor –18 years to 37 years for Male and 18 years to 40 years for Female
Application Fees –
|Category||Only Paper I or Paper II||Both Paper I and Paper II||Physical Education|
|For General/ BC/ EBC||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 300/-||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 300/-|
Pay Scale – Not Specified
Selection Procedure – The candidates will be recruited on the basis of written examination.
Important Dates –
|Starting date to apply||9th September 2019|
|Last date to apply||18th September 2019|
How to apply for the Bihar Board Teachers Recruitment STET 2019?
The interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the Bihar Board Teachers Recruitment STET 2019. The candidates are advised not to wait for the last date. Below we have provided the step by step procedure for applying.
Go to the official website i.e. www.bsebstet2019.in and:
- On the homepage, click on “Register New Candidate” for new registration.
- Complete the registration process to generate a unique Registration Number. An SMS and Email (please check SPAM) will be sent on successful registration.
- Click on “Log in to Continue” or Re-login to complete the form.
- The candidates will have to Re-Login by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)”. Enter your unique registration number and date of birth.
- The online application form will appear on the screen. Fill your Personal Details & Educational Qualification
- Upload the scanned copies of your recent Photographs & Signature.
- Pay the application fees and generate the registration slip. Preview the form and then “Submit”.
- Download and take a printout of the application form for future use.
Note: All the best for your exams. We wish you luck. For any doubts/ queries/ feedback, use the comment box section below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in