TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 17th December 2019 | 17th December 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | December MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- Reliance Industries overtakes Indian Oil Corporation to rank 1st on the Fortune Global 500 list.
- Former Sudan President Omar Al-Bashir has been sentenced to 2 years in prison for Corruption.
- Lahore-Wagah Shuttle Train service has been resumed after 22 years in Pakistan.
- Jamaica’s Toni-Ann Singh has won the Miss World 2019
- According to the recently passed Central Sanskrit University Bill 2019, three Sanskrit Institutions will be converted into Central Sanskrit Universities.
- Ministry of Jal Shakti has constituted a committee to solve the Mullaperiyar Dam issue between Kerala and Tamil Nadu.
- India will host the 36th International Geological Congress in March 2020.
- On 17th December 1940, the Father of the Nation, Mahatma Gandhi had postponed the Individual Satyagraha movement.
- Aabid Ali became the first batsman of Pakistan Cricket Team to score a century on their Test and one-day international debuts.
- The World Annual Climate Summit “COP-25” will be held in Spain.
Note: All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in