TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 24th December 2019 | 24th December 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | December MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- Reliance Infrastructure has won an arbitration award of Rs 1,250 crore against the government-owned company Damodar Valley Corporation.
- M Venkaiah Naidu conferred the awards to the winners at 66th National Film Awards held at Vigyan Bhawan in New Delhi.
- Cuba named its first prime minister since 1976.
- According to the WADA report, global sport doping cases increased by up to 13% in 2017 as compared to the year 2016.
- Britain Parliament’s Lower House passed the bill proposed by Boris Johnson to leave the European Union.
- The Mumbai-Nagpur Super Communication Expressway will be renamed after Balasaheb Thackeray.
- Rohit Sharma broke Sanath Jayasuriya’s 22-year-old record of most runs in a year as an opener by scoring 2442 runs in a year.
- Indian Batsman and Captain Virat Kohli have become the leading cricketer to score the most number of runs across all international formats in a year.
- Gujarat Giants has won the inaugural Big Bout Indian Boxing League title.
- China will lower import tariffs on frozen pork along with over 850 products from January 2020.
Note- All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in