TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 27th December 2019 | 27th December 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | December MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- The central government has renamed Rohtang Pass as ‘Atal Tunnel’
- Renowned Hindi Author Ganga Prasad Vimal has recently passed away in a road accident in Sri Lanka.
- The Telangana government has increased the retirement age to 60 years for Road Transport Corporation employees.
- Tamil Nadu takes the first position in the Good Governance Index launched by Central Government.
- According to the RBI report, Bank Frauds has increased by over 73% to reach an unprecedented Rs 71,500 crore fraud in 2018-19.
- Rohit Sharma has become a leading Indian Batsman to hit the fastest century in T20 Internationals.
- Footballer Kylian Mbappe has been named as the World’s Most Valuable Player of the year in the Most Valuable Playing XI 2019.
- England’s James Anderson has become the First Fast Bowlerto play 150 test matches.
- Indian Tennis Player Leander Paes has announced to retire from Tennis in 2020.
- PCB has once again put a ban on Cricketer Mohammad Hafeez for his bowling action.
Note- All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in