TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 2nd December 2019 | 2nd December 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | December MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- GST revenue collection has crossed 1 lakh crores in the month of November after a gap of 3 months.
- Priyanka Chopra has become the first Indian Celebrity to be honored in Marrakech.
- GC Murmu has announced a compensation of 30 Lakh rupees to the family of Agriculture extension officer Sheikh Zahoor Ahmed.
- No Indian university has made it to the Top 30 QS World University Rankings: Asia 2020.
- University Grant Commission will now draft the professional fees of all government, private, aided and unaided colleges and universities in India.
- The Central Government has decided to increase the number of Supreme Court judges from the present 30 to 33, excluding the Chief Justice.
- World Computer Literacy Day is celebrated on 2nd December every year.
- The National Pollution Control Day is celebrated every year on 2nd December.
- The proposed amendments of the Lodha Committee have been approved at the Annual General Meeting of BCCI.
- Prime Minister of Iraq, Adel Abdul Mahdi has sent an official resignation to the Parliament amid a sustained political crisis in the country.
Note: All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in