TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 2nd January 2020 | 2nd January 2020 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | January MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- Reliance Retail Limited has announced to launch Jio Mart in Maharashtra recently.
- Kerala Assembly has passed a resolution against CAA.
- Indian Government has announced to impose a penalty of Rs.5000 per day on businesses who do not accept electronic payments.
- CBDT has extended the deadline for linking PAN with Aadhar till 31st March 2020.
- NITI Aayoghas launched the second edition of the SDG India Index recently.
- GST revenue collection of December has crossed Rs 1 lakh crore for the second month in a row in the year 2019.
- Assam Government has announced to gift 10 gm of gold to every bride under the “Arundhati Gold Scheme“.
- Lucy Bronze has been named the World’sBest Women’s Footballer.
- Bangladesh’s government has suspended mobile networks along the borders with India for security reasons.
- As per the provisions of a bilateral agreement signed in 1988, India and Pakistan share a list of its nuclear installations and facilities.
Note- All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in