TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 30th December 2019 | 30th December 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | December MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- Hemant Soren has taken oath recently as the Chief Minister of Jharkhand for the second time.
- An owner of a McDonald’s franchise in Peru has been fined $250,000.
- China has successfully launched its heaviest and most advanced satellite Long March-5 Rocket.
- President Ramnath Kovind presented the 50th Dadasaheb Phalke Awards to the legendary actor Amitabh Bachchan.
- Pejawar Math head Vishwesha Theertha Swamiji has recently passed away at an age of 88 years.
- Maharashtra government has announced the Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan waiver.
- India’s young woman Grandmaster Koneru Hampi has won the World Rapid Championship 2019
- Sakshi Chaudhary defeated the two-time world silver-medallist, Sonia Lather, in 57 kg category in Olympic Qualifiers.
- Australia Cricket Team Fast Bowler Peter Siddle has announced to retire from International Cricket.
- Eight West African countries have renamed their common currency from ‘CFA franc’ to ‘Eco’.
Note- All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in