Are you looking for the DSSSB Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. Here in this article, we have given all the brief information regarding this recruitment from the official notification itself. The authorities of DSSSB has recently announced the recruitment of interested and eligible candidates for the various posts of Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer. The candidates who are willing to apply for these posts are advised to scroll down and read till the end of this webpage to know more details such as eligibility criteria and vacancy details. Bookmark our website for more updates on the latest government job vacancies.
Latest Updates – The DSSSB has released various vacancies for the post of Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer. The last date to apply is 15th October 2019.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
The Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has invited application forms from the candidates to fill the various vacancies. The vacancies have been released for the posts of Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer. A total number of 982 vacancies are released. Aspirants who wish to appear for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 will have to apply via online mode only. The online application link will be active on the official website i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in. The application process will start from 16th September 2019 and the last date to apply is 15th October 2019. Candidates are advised to read till the end of this article to know more details.
Below we have provided a quick overview of all the important information regarding this.
|1.||Organization Name||Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|2.||Exam Name||DSSSB Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Assistant Teacher, Junior Engineer|
|4.||Total Vacancy||982 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||The online application process starts||16th September 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply online||15th October 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher and JE Recruitment 2019
The candidates who wish to apply for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher and JE Recruitment 2019 can check their eligibility details below.
Vacancy Details – There is a total of 982 vacancies. The post wise and category wise vacancy details are mentioned below.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||637|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||141|
|Junior Engineer JE Civil||204|
Category-wise Vacancy Details –
|Assistant Teacher (Primary)||332||36||119||115||35||637|
|Assistant Teacher (Nursery)||77||8||26||21||9||141|
Educational Qualification –
- Assistant Teacher –Candidate must have completed 10+2 or Intermediate or its equivalent. They must have a two-year Diploma/ Certificate Course/ in Elementary Teacher Education Course/ Junior Basic Training or equivalent or bachelor of elementary education from a recognized institution. They must have passed Hindi and English as a subject at Secondary level. Candidates must have qualified CTET.
- Junior Engineer JE Civil –Candidate must have a degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent OR Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online @dsssbonline.nic.in
The candidates can refer to the official notification for more information regarding DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019.
Age Limit –
- Assistant Teacher – Up to 30 years.
- Junior Engineer – Up to 27 years.
Application Fees –
- For General/ OBC – Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Women/ ESM – No fee
Pay Scale – After selection, the salary of the candidates will be Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- + Grade Pay = Rs. 4200/-.
Selection Procedure –
- One Tier Examination
- Two Tier Examination
- Skill Test
Important Dates –
|Starting date to apply||16th September 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||15th October 2019|
How to apply for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019?
The online application link will be active from 16th September 2019 onwards. The candidates must submit their application forms on or before the last date 15th October 2019. Below we have provided the step by step procedure to apply for the DSSSB Assistant Teacher and Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019.
Go to the official website i.e. www.dsssbonline.nic.in and:
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “Current Vacancies” option.
- A list of notifications will open on a webpage.
- Click on the link for your desired post.
- Read the instructions and then click on “Apply now”.
- Provide the required personal information, qualification details and upload the scanned copies of your signature, documents, and photographs.
- Pay the application fees if applicable. Re-check the details and then “Submit”.
Note: Best of Luck for your exams. We wish you get success. For any doubts/ queries/ feedback, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Latest Current Affairs 2019, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in