Are you looking for HPCL Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. In this article we have provided all the information regarding this recruitment. The HPCL has announced recently various vacancies for the post of Project Engineer, HR Officer and other posts. This is a golden opportunity for candidates who are willing to apply for a government job. Candidates are advised to scroll down and read till the end of this article to know all the important information regarding this. However, the candidates can refer to the official website i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com for more information. Stay connected with us for more latest government job vacancies.
Latest Updates – The authorities of HPCL has announced a recruitment notification for vacancies for various posts. The last date to apply is 16th September 2019.
HPCL Project Engineer, HR Officer and various posts Recruitment 2019
The Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released an official notification for recruitment of candidates. The vacancies have been released for the Project Engineer, HR Officer and various posts. Candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment must submit their application forms via online mode only. There are a total number of 164 vacancies. The online application process has started from 19th August 2019 and the last date to apply is 16th September 2019. The candidates can scroll down to know the educational qualification, age limit, procedures and other eligibility criteria for the HPCL Project Engineer, HR Officer and various posts Recruitment 2019. Stay connected with us.
|1.||Authority Name||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|2.||Exam Name||HPCL Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Project Engineer, HR Officer and various posts|
|4.||Total vacancy||164 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||Starting date to apply||19th August 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||16th September 2019|
|9.||Job Location||All India|
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Project Engineer, HR Officer and various posts Recruitment 2019
The candidates who are willing to apply for the HPCL Project Engineer, HR Officer and various posts Recruitment 2019 can confirm their eligibility from below.
Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Quality Control Officer||20|
|Human Resource Officer||8|
|Fire & Safety Officer||6|
Educational Qualification –
- Project Engineer –4 year full time regular engineering course in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/Chemical from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University with min 60% marks
- Law Officer –3 year full time course in law after graduation or 5 year course in law after 12th class from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Quality Control Officer –3 year full time course in law after graduation or 5 year course in law after 12th class from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University/Deemed University.
- Human Resource Officer –2 year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology or Masters in Business Administration (MBA) with specialization in HR/Personnel Management from AICTE approved/UGC recognized institute/ university.
- Fire & Safety Officer –Full time regular BE/ B Tech in Fire Engineering or Fire & Safety Engineering from AICTE approved / UGC recognized University / Deemed University
Age Limit –
- Project Engineer, Law Officer –Up to 28 years
- Quality Control Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire & Safety Officer –Up to 30 years
HPCL Project Engineer, HR Officer and various posts Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online @hindustanpetroleum.com
Application Fees –
- For UR, OBC, EWS – Rs. 590/-
- For SC, ST, PwBD – No fee
Pay Scale –
- Project Engineer, Law Officer, Human Resource Officer, Fire & Safety Officer – 60,000 – Rs. 1,80,000/-
- Quality Control Officer – 40,000 – Rs. 1,40,000/-
Selection Procedure –
- Written Test
- Group Task
- Moot Court
Important Dates –
|Online application process starts||19th August 2019|
|Last date to submit forms||16th September 2019|
How to apply for Hindustan Petroleum Engineer Recruitment 2019?
The interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the Hindustan Petroleum Engineer Recruitment 2019 via online mode. Below we have provided the step by step procedure to apply.
Go to the official website i.e. www.hindustanpetroleum.com and:
- On the homepage, locate and select the “Careers” tab.
- A new page will open. Click on “View available posts”.
- From the list of notifications select your desired post for which you want to apply. Click “Apply Here”.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage. Click on “Click here to apply”.
- A new page will open with the application form. Fill in the required information correctly, upload the scanned copies of your photograph, signature and required documents. Re-check the details and then click on “Confirm”.
- Pay the application fees if applicable. Preview the form and then “Submit”.
- Download and take a printout of the form for future use.
Note – All the best for your exams. We wish you luck. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs and Syllabus visit Our Website http://www.govtjobsbook.in