Are you looking for the IBPS Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. We have provided all the important details regarding this recruitment in this article below. The authorities of IBPS has announced the recruitment of candidates for the various vacancies for the post of Specialist Officers. This is a big opportunity for all the eligible aspirants who were looking for a career in this sector. Candidates are advised to read till the end of this web page to know more information such as vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, and other important eligibility criteria. Stay tuned with us!
Latest Updates – The IBPS has released various vacancies for the posts of Specialist Officers. The last date to apply is 26th November 2019.
IBPS Specialist Officers SO (IX) Recruitment 2019
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has invited application forms from all interested and eligible candidates for recruitment. The vacancies have been released for the posts of Specialist Officers. A total number of 1163 posts are available. The candidates must apply via online mode only through the official website of IBPS i.e. www.ibps.in. The online application process will start from 6th November 2019 and the last date to apply is 26th November 2019. Candidates who are willing to apply for the IBPS Specialist Officers Recruitment 2019 can scroll down for more details. Bookmark our website for more updates on the latest government job openings. Stay connected.
|1.||Authority Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|2.||Exam Name||IBPS SO Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|4.||Total Vacancy||1163 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||Starting date to apply||6th November 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||26th November 2019|
|9.||Job Location||All India|
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019
The interested candidates can check their eligibility for the IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 from below.
Vacancy Details –
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|I.T. Officer (Scale-I)||76|
|Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)||670|
|Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)||27|
|Law Officer (Scale-I)||60|
|HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)||20|
|Marketing Officer (Scale I)||310|
Category wise vacancy details –
Educational Qualification –
- T. Officer –The Candidate must have a 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Comm./ Electronics & Comm./ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications. OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level. 20 to 30 years
- Agricultural Field Officer –Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree/B.E./B.Tech in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari –Candidate must have a Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Postgraduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level.
- Law Officer –Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/Personnel Officer –Candidate must have a Graduate and Two Years Full-time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer –Candidate must have a Graduate and Two Years Full-time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing.
IBPS Specialist Officer (IX) Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online @ibps.in
Age Limit – Candidate must be between 20 years and 30 years.
Application Fee –
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST – Rs.100/-
Pay Scale – After selection, the salary of the candidate will be between Rs.14500 – Rs.25700/- per month
Selection Procedure – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary, Main Online Exam & Interview
Important Dates –
|The online application process starts||6th November 2019|
|Last date to apply||26th November 2019|
|Last date to submit fees||26th November 2019|
|Date of Online exam – Preliminary||28th and 29th December 2019|
|Date of Online exam – Mains||25 January 2020|
How to apply for the IBPS Specialist Officer IX Recruitment 2019?
Aspirants are advised not to wait for the last moment and apply as soon as possible on or before 26th November 2019. Follow the steps given below to apply for the IBPS Specialist Officer IX Recruitment 2019.
Go to the official website i.e. www.ibps.in and:
- On the homepage, locate and click on the “Click here to apply for the Common Recruitment Process for Specialist Officers IX”.
- A new webpage will open. Click on “Apply”.
- The online application form will appear. Fill your qualification details, candidate details, native place details. Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay applicable application fees. Check the information and then “Submit”.
- Download the form and take a printout of the same for future use
Note: All the best for your exam. We wish you luck. For any doubts/ queries/ feedback, drop them in the comment box below. Thanks!