IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019, RRB Officers & Office Assistant Vacancy 2019, IBPS Regional Rural Banks Various Jobs Apply Online @ ibps.in, Latest Updates
Great News, the IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 has been announced. The authorities have released 9134 vacancies for the post of Officers (Scale I, II, III) and Office Assistant (multi-purpose). The interested candidates can apply through online mode only. The application forms must be submitted before 4th July 2019. The candidates can apply for Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager and Office Assistant posts as per their eligibility. We have provided all the important information regarding this recruitment in the article below. For more information, the candidates can check the official notification from the web portal of IBPS.
Latest Updates: The authority has released recruitment for various posts in RRB. The candidates must apply before the last date via online mode only.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
The online application process has started from 18th June 2019 and the last date to apply is 4th July 2019. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has announced vacancies in Regional Rural Banks (RRB). The candidates who successfully apply for this recruitment before the last date will have to face written examination and interview. For the post of Assistant Manager and Office Assistant, the written examination will be conducted in two phases- preliminary and mains. However, for Officers (Scale II & III) single examination will be held. The candidates are advised to read till the end of this article.
Below we have provided a quick overview of important information regarding IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019.
|1.||Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|2.||Exam Name||IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Officers Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant|
|4.||Total vacancy||9134 posts|
|7.||Online application process||18th June to 4th July 2019|
|8.||Job Location||All Over India|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Regional Rural Banks Recruitment 2019
We have provided the eligibility criteria details for IBPS Regional Rural Banks Recruitment 2019 below. For more information kindly refer to the official notification.
Educational Qualification –The candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized board of education or institution.
- Fluency in the local language as prescribed by the regional rural banks.
- Basic computer knowledge.
Age Limit – In the given age limits, age relaxation up to 5 years will be given for SC/ST candidates and up to 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Officer Scale III (Senior Manager): Above 21 years and below 40 years.
- Scale II Officer (Manager): Above 21 years and below 32 years.
- Officer Scale I (Assistant Manager): Above 18 years and below 30 years.
- For Office Assistant (Multi-purpose): Above 18 years and below 28 years.
Application Fee –The candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- during the application process. However, for SC/ST candidates Rs. 100/- will be charged.
Nationality – The candidate must be a citizen of India.
RRB Officers Scale-I, II, III & Office Assistant Vacancy 2019 Apply Online @ibps.in
Pay Scale –
- Senior Manager: Rs. 25700-25700/-
- Manager: Rs. 19400-28100/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs. 14500-25700/-
- Office Assistant: Rs. 7200-19300/-
Selection Procedure –
- Preliminary Examination (for Assistant Manager, Office Assistant)
- Mains Examination (for Assistant Manager, Office Assistant)
- Interview (for Officer Scale I, II, III)
- Single Stage (for Senior Manager, Manager)
Important Dates –
|Online Application process||18th June to 4th July 2019|
|Online Exam- Preliminary||August 2019|
|Online Exam- Mains/Single||September 2019|
How to apply online for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019?
Dear friends, we have provided simple steps one by one to apply online for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019. Please follow these steps-
- Visit the official website @ ibps.in
- On the homepage, click on the “CRP for RRBs” link and choose the desired post.
- A new page will open with the application form.
- Select the “Click Here for New Registration” option.
- Provide the correct information and upload the scanned copy of the required documents.
- Pay the application fees and then “Submit”.
- Download and take a printout of the form for future references.
Note: Best of Luck for your exams. If you have any doubts/queries/feedback to give, please feel free to use the comment box below. Thanks!