Are you searching for the IOCL Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. The Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of candidates of various apprentices’ posts. The authorities have invited online application forms from interested and eligible candidates. Aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment must submit their application forms before the last date i.e. 31st August 2019. The candidates are advised to read this full article before applying for these vacancies. Stay tuned with us for more latest updates on government job vacancies.
Latest Updates – The authorities of IOCL has announced the recruitment of candidates for the various posts of apprentices. The last date to apply is 31st August 2019.
IOCL Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2019
The online application process has started from 5th August 2019 and the last date to apply is 31st August 2019. The authorities of IOCL has released various apprentices vacancies for the posts of Accountant, Technician and Trade Apprentices. A total number of 176 vacancies have been announced for which the candidates will have to apply via online mode only. IOCL has also released State-Wise vacancies. Aspirants who wish to apply for the IOCL Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2019 can scroll down to read till the end of this webpage to know more information such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, and other eligibility criteria.
Below we have provided a quick overview of all the important information regarding this.
|1.||Organisation Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|2.||Exam Name||IOCL (Eastern Region) Apprentices Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices|
|4.||Total Vacancy||176 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||The online application process starts||5th August 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||31st August 2019|
|9.||Job Location||All over India|
Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentices Recruitment 2019
The candidates who wish to apply for the Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentices Recruitment 2019 can check their eligibility from below.
Vacancy Details – There is a total of 176 vacancies. State-wise vacancies are as follows:
|States||Accountant Apprentice||Technician Apprentice||Trade Apprentice|
Educational Qualification –
- Accountant Apprentice –The candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
- Technician Apprentice –The candidate must have a Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular or Sandwich course in selected trades).
- Trade Apprentice –The candidate must have completed their Matric with 2 years ITI in selected trade.
Age Limit – Candidates must be between 18 to 24 years of age.
IOCL Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online @iocl.com
The candidates can bookmark our webpage for latest updates on IOCL Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices Vacancy 2019.
Application Fee – No fee
Pay Scale – The candidates will have a salary of Rs. 2500/- per month till their job period.
Selection Procedure – The candidates will be selected on the basis of a Written Exam.
Important Dates –
|Starting date to apply||5th August 2019|
|Last date to apply||31st August 2019|
|Written exam date||8th September 2019|
How to apply for the IOCL (Eastern Region) Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2019?
The candidates are advised not to wait for the last dates and submit their form as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush. Below we have provided the step by step process to apply for the IOCL (Eastern Region) Accountant, Technician & Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2019.
Go to the official website i.e. www.iocl.com and:
- On the homepage, hover over the “Tools” tab. A dropdown menu will appear. From there under the “Indian Oil for Careers” section click on “Apprenticeships” option.
- A new page will open with various Apprentice vacancies links. Locate the “Engagement of Apprentices in Indian Oil (Marketing Division) – Eastern Region” and click on “Apply Online”.
- You will be redirected to a new page in a new tab. Select the “East Region”.
- Provide your current mobile number. The portal will send an OTP to the same.
- Enter the OTP to proceed to the application page. Fill in the required details correctly on the page. Upload the required documents.
- A preview of the filled application form will be displayed on the screen. Cross-check the information. Then “Confirm”.
- The candidate’s unique Registration number will be sent to their registered email and mobile number.
- Download and take a printout of the completed application form. The candidate must sign the hard copy of the application form and carry it to the exam center.
Note: All the best for your exams. We wish you luck. If any candidate has any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, they can use the comment box section given below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website http://www.govtjobsbook.in