Are you looking for the NABARD Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. In this article, we have provided all the important information regarding this recruitment from the official notification itself. The authorities of NABARD have invited online application forms from the interested and eligible candidates to fill the various vacancies for the Development Assistant. Candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy can scroll down till the end of this webpage to know more. Bookmark our website for more updates on the latest government job vacancies.
Latest Updates – The NABARD has announced the recruitment of candidates for the various posts of Development Assistant. The last date to apply is 2nd October 2019.
NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019
The National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) has released an official notification regarding the various vacancies for the post of Development Assistant. The candidates can apply for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 through the official website i.e. www.nabard.org. A total number of 91 vacancies have been released. The online application process will start from 14th September 2019 and the last date to apply is 2nd October 2019. Aspirants can read till the end of this article to know more information such as vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, and other eligibility criteria.
|1.||Organization Name||National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development|
|2.||Exam Name||NABARD Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Development Assistant|
|4.||Total Vacancy||91 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||Online Application Process starts||14th September 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||2nd October 2019|
|9.||Job Location||All India|
Eligibility Criteria for the NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online @nabard.org
The candidates who wish to apply for the NABARD Development Assistant Vacancy 2019 can check their eligibility from below.
Vacancy Details – There is a total of 91 posts:
- Development Assistant –82 posts
- Development Assistant (Hindi) –9 posts
Educational Qualification –
- Development Assistant –Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized University/Institution with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate (pass class for SC/ST/PWBD candidates).
- Development Assistant (Hindi) –Candidates must be a Graduate Degree in Hindi/English Subjects from recognized University.
Age Limit – Candidates must be from 18 to 35 years.
Application Fees –
- For SC/ST/PWBD/EXS – Rs. 50/-
- For other categories – Rs.450/-
Pay Scale – After selection, the salary of the candidates will be Rs.32000/- (Per Month).
Selection Procedure –
- Online Pre Exam
- Online Mains Exam
Important Dates –
|Starting date to apply||14th September 2019|
|Last date to apply||2nd October 2019|
How to apply for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019?
The candidates can check the step by step procedure to apply for the NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2019 given below.
Go to the official website i.e. www.nabard.org and:
- On the homepage, locate and go to the “Career Notices” section. Click on “Click here to Continue”.
- Under the “Recruitment” section, look for the relevant application link for the desired post of Development Assistant.
- Click on “Apply Online”. The online application form will appear. Fill the required information, upload the scanned copies of documents and photographs.
- Pay the applicable application fees. Preview the application form and then “Submit”.
- Download and take a printout of the same for future use.
Note: Best of Luck for your exams. We wish you success. For any doubts/ queries/ feedback, kindly use the comment box provided below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in