Still searching for the SSC MTS Result 2019? If yes, then no worries, you are at the right platform. In this article, we have given all the authentic information from the official website itself. The authorities of SSC has recently released the results for the SSC MTS Paper I. The cutoff marks have also been uploaded on the official web portal i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Entire aspirants who had appeared for this examination are advised to read till the end of this web page to know more details. Bookmark our website for more updates on the latest government job notifications. Stay connected!
Latest Updates – The SSC has uploaded the result and cutoff marks for the MTS Paper I exam. Continue to this article for further details.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Paper I Result 2019
The authorities of the Staff Selection Commission had conducted the SSC MTS Examination 2019 from 2nd August to 22nd August 2019 across various centers all over India. The examination is conducted in two phases – Paper I and Paper II. Candidates will have to qualify phase I to appear for the next round. After the successful conduction of the Computer Based Exam for Paper I, the authorities have released the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Paper I Result 2019. The wait is finally over now! Aspirants who had appeared for this exam can now check their results along with the SSC MTS Paper I Cutoff Marks 2019. Scroll down till the end of this page to know more about how to download the result.
|1.||Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|2.||Exam Name||SSC MTS Paper I Exam 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|4.||Total Vacancy||Not specified|
|7.||Exam Dates||2nd to 22nd August 2019|
|8.||Result Release date||5th November 2019|
|9.||Mode of selection||Paper I – Computer Based Exam
Paper II – Descriptive Paper
SSC MTS Paper I Cutoff Marks 2019
The authorities have also released the SSC MTS Paper I Cutoff Marks 2019 along with the results. The cutoff marks are the minimum qualifying marks for any examination. Aspirants who score more or equal to the cutoff are only eligible to appear for the next round. Entire candidates who had appeared for this exam can now check the cutoff from the official website of SSC. To download the cutoff marks, you can follow the steps below:
- Visit ssc.nic.in. On the homepage, locate and go to the “Latest News” section.
- Click on “Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019 – Declaration of result of Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)“.
- The Multi-Tasking Staff Paper I Cutoff Marks will be downloaded in a PDF format.
How to download the SSC MTS Paper I Results 2019?
The result has been made available online on 5th November 2019. Candidates can check their result as soon as possible now. Below we have given the step by step procedure to download the SSC MTS Paper I Results 2019.
Go to the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in and:
- On the homepage, go to the “Results” section.
- Click on “Others” from the various exam options.
- A list of notifications will appear.
- Look for the relevant SSC MTS Result link as per your region and age group.
- Download the PDF file.
- Search for your roll number in the list. If the roll number is present, you have qualified for the next round.
- Login to the website using your Registration No., D.O.B. and Password. The result will be displayed.
- Save and take a printout of the result for future use.
Note: All the best for your results. We wish you the best luck. For any queries/ doubts/ feedback, kindly use the comment box section below. Thanks!