Are you searching for the SSC Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. In this article, we are going to discuss all the important details regarding this recruitment. The authorities of SSC has recently released an official notification about the latest job opening for the various vacancies. The interested and eligible candidates are advised to read till the end of this web page to know more information. All the authentic descriptions have been given as per the official notification available on the website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in. Bookmark our website for more updates on the latest government job notifications. Stay tuned with us!
Latest Updates – The authorities of SSC has invited application forms for the CGL Exam 2019 from all graduates. The last date to apply is 25th November 2019.
SSC CGL Examination 2019
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is responsible to conduct the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 for the recruitment of the eligible candidates for filling up of various Group “B” and Group “C”
posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. The authorities have invited online application forms via the official website. Incomplete forms will not be accepted. The online application process has started from 22nd October 2019 and the last date to apply is 25th November 2019. The authorities have also declared the SSC CGL Tier-I and Tier-II Examination 2019 dates. Aspirants who are willing to appear for the SSC CGL Exam 2019 can scroll down to know more about the educational qualification, age limit, and other eligibility criteria details. Stay connected with us!
|1.||Authority Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|2.||Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019|
|4.||Total Vacancy||Not Specified|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||The online application process starts||22nd October 2019|
|8.||Last Date to apply||25th November 2019|
|9.||Job Location||All India|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CGL Examination 2019 – Apply Online @ssc.nic.in
The interested candidates can check their eligibility for the SSC CGL Examination 2019 from below.
Educational Qualification –
- Junior Statistical Officer – The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level or Bachelor‟s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- All other posts – The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Age Limit – The age limit is 18 to 27 years, 30 years and 32 years. However, you can refer to the official notification for more brief details.
Application Fees –
- For General/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/Ex-Servicemen – No Fee
Pay Scale – After selection, the salary of the candidates will be Rs.5200 – Rs.20200/-, Rs.9300 – Rs.34800/- as per their post
Selection Procedure – The candidates will be selected on the basis of the Computer Based Written Examination Paper-I and Paper-II.
Important Dates –
|Starting date to apply||22nd October 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||25th November 2019|
|Last date to pay fees online||27th November 2019|
|Last date to pay fees through challan||29th November 2019|
|Date of Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I)||2nd to 11th March 2020|
|Dates of Tier-II (CBE) and Tier-III (Des.) Examinations||22nd to 25th June 2020|
How to apply for the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2019?
The candidates are advised not to wait for the last moment and apply as soon as possible. The online application link has been made active. Follow the step by step procedure below to apply for the Staff Selection Commission CGL Exam 2019.
Go to the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in:
- On the homepage, locate and go to the “Apply” section.
- A new web page will open. Click on “Combined Graduate Level Exam, 2019 Apply”.
- The candidates are required to log in or register themselves on the website, in case of a new user.
- You will be redirected to a login page. Click on “New User? Register Now”.
- Complete the registration process and log in using the login credentials i.e. Registration number and password.
- The application form will appear on the screen after a successful login.
- Enter the required information correctly and upload the scanned copies of the required documents. Pay the application fee and re-check the details provided.
- Then” Submit”. Download the application form and take a printout of the same for future use.
Note: Best of luck for your exams. For any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please feel free to use the comment box section below. Stay tuned with us!