Are you looking for the State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. The authorities of Bihar State Health Society has invited online application forms from Fresh/Working GNM/B.Sc Nursing candidates
who are willing and enthusiastic to serve the community. Aspirants may apply for the 6 Months Certificate in Community Health under National Health Mission. This course is part of an initiative under the National Health Mission to Strengthen Sub-Centre as Health & Wellness Centres (H&WCs) for improved implementation of public health programs and to enable comprehensive primary health care service delivery, including disease prevention and health promotion. All the interested candidates can scroll down for more information regarding this job opening. Bookmark our website for more updates on the latest government job notifications.
Latest Updates – The Bihar State Health Society has released an official notification regarding the various vacancies for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). The last date to apply is 10th January 2020.
Bihar State Health Society CHO Recruitment 2019
A total number of 1200 vacancies have been released for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO). Candidates who successfully complete this
course will be posted at Health & Wellness Centres (H&WC’s) as Community Health Officers (CHOs) to
lead primary health. The course will be run by Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The online application process will start from 24th December 2019 and the last date to apply is 10th January 2020. Mere eligibility and shortlisting for the selection process don’t guarantee employment under SHSB. The final selection will depend on merit & category wise vacancy availability. Aspirants who wish to apply for the Bihar State Health Society CHO Recruitment 2019 can read till the end of this article to know the eligibility criteria, selection process, and application process.
|1.||Authority Name||State Health Society Bihar (SHSB)|
|2.||Exam Name||State Health Society Bihar CHO Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Community Health Officer through Certificate in Community Health under NHM|
|4.||Total Vacancy||1200 posts|
|5.||Article Category||Recruitment/ Notification|
|7.||Starting date to apply||24th December 2019|
|8.||Last date to apply||10th January 2020|
Eligibility Criteria for the SHSB Community Health Officer Vacancy 2019
The interested candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the SHSB Community Health Officer Vacancy 2019 from below.
Vacancy Details –
|Category||No. of Vacancy|
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have completed a B.Sc Nursing OR Diploma in General Nurse and Midwifery (GNM).
Age limit –
- 21 to 42 years for Male
- 21 to 45 years for Female
Application Fee –
- For UR/EWS/BC/MBC Candidates –500/-
- For SC/ST/ Women Candidate – 250/-
Pay Scale – Candidates posted as CHO will have a salary of Rs.25,000/- per month & up to a sum of Rs.15,000/- subjected as incentive measured against indicators subject to the approval of National Health Mission, Govt. of India.
Selection Procedure – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Short-listing & Merit.
Important Dates –
|The online application process starts||23.12.2019|
|Last date to submit application forms||10.01.2020|
|Last date for fee payment||10.01.2020|
How to apply for the SHSB Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019?
The interested and eligible candidates are advised to submit their application forms as soon as possible on or before 10th January 2020. Below we have provided the step by step process to apply for the SHSB Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019.
Go to the official website i.e. www.statehealthsocietybihar.org and:
- On the homepage, under the Notice section on the left side of the webpage, click on “**Notice: Advt. No. 09/2019 and 10/2019 (6-Months CCH for GNM/B.Sc Nursing and AYUSH (Ayurveda/Homeopath/Unani) under NHM” link.
- A new webpage will open. Under the “Online Application against Adv. No.- 09/2019 – GNM/B.Sc Nursing” click on “Online Apply Click here”.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage. Candidates must register/ login to the website to apply.
- Click on “Register (New Candidate)” and complete the process. Generate your unique Registration Number. An SMS and Email (please check SPAM) will be sent on successful registration.
- You have to click on “Log in to Continue” or Re-login to complete the form.
- Re-login by clicking on “Login (Already Registered)” with Unique Registration Number and Date Of Birth.
- Enter your Personal Details & Educational Qualification, Upload of Photograph & Signature. Pay your fees & generate your Registration Slip.
- Re-check the complete form before submitting it.
- Download and take a printout of the form for future use.
Note- All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in