Are you looking for the THC Recruitment 2019? If yes, then you are on the right platform. Below in this article, we have provided all the important information regarding this recruitment. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates who were looking for a government job in Tripura. Authorities of the Tripura High Court has released an official notification regarding the recruitment of various candidates. The vacancies have been released for the post of Court Manager. The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to read till the end of this article to know more important details before applying for the same.
Latest Updates – The Tripura High Court has announced the recruitment of candidates for the various vacancies for the post of Court Manager. The last date to apply is 30th September 2019.
Tripura HC Court Manager Recruitment 2019
The Tripura High Court has invited application forms from candidates to fill the various vacancies for the post of Court Manager. There are a total number of 8 vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for the Tripura HC Court Manager Recruitment 2019 must submit their application forms via offline mode only. The offline application process has started already and the last date to submit the application form is 30th September 2019. The forms have been made available on the official website of THC i.e. www.thc.nic.in. Aspirants must fill and submit the form in the prescribed format. Scroll down till the end of this webpage to know more important details such as the educational qualification, age limit, procedures, and other eligibility criteria.
|1.||Authority Name||Tripura High Court|
|2.||Exam Name||THC Recruitment 2019|
|3.||Post Name||Court Manager|
|4.||Total Vacancy||8 posts|
|8.||Last date to apply||30th September 2019|
|9.||Job Location||Agartala (Tripura)|
Eligibility Criteria for the THC Court Manager Vacancies 2019 @thc.nic.in
The candidates who want to appear for this recruitment must ensure their eligibility before applying for the THC Court Manager Vacancy 2019. Below we have provided all the important eligibility details.
Vacancies Details –
Educational Qualification – The candidate must have completed B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology and MBA from a recognized University.
Age Limit – Candidates must be between 18 years and 45 years of age.
Selection Procedure –
- Written Examination
- Interview & Project Report
Application Fee –
- For Unreserved/ OBC – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PC – Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale – After selection, the salary of the candidates will be Rs. 64,800/- per month.
Nationality – The candidates must be a citizen of India
Important Date – Last date to submit the application form is 30.08.2019
How to apply for the Tripura HC Court Manager Recruitment 2019?
The interested and eligible candidates can now apply for the Tripura HC Court Manager Recruitment 2019. Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before applying. The belated and incomplete forms will not be accepted. Below we have provided the step by step application procedure.
Go to the official website of Tripura High Court i.e. www.thc.nic.in and:
- On the homepage, under the “Latest Updates” section, look for the “Advt dated 26.08.2019 for recruitment to the post of Court Manager”. Click on it.
- The official notification will get downloaded in a PDF format. Scroll down to the end. There you will find the application form. Take printout.
- Fill the correct details in the form. Along with the application form, the candidates must also send the attested copies of certificates in support of the educational qualifications, birth certificate, caste certificate (if applicable), 4 recent passport size photographs and a Postal Order or Bank Draft of Rs. 500 or Rs. 250 (in case of SC/ST candidates).
- If the application is sent by post, the envelope must be captioned as “Application for the post of Court Manager” and send to the Office of the Registrar General, High court of Tripura, Agartala on or before 30th September 2019.
Note: Best of Luck for your exams. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, kindly drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in