TOPIC – TOP CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR THE DAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2019 | 16 SEPTEMBER 2019 CURRENT AFFAIR | CURRENT AFFAIRS FOR COMPETITIVE EXAM | SEPTEMBER MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS | NATIONAL CURRENT AFFAIRS | CURRENT AFFAIRS INDIA
- India has recently rose 17 places to 79th position in Economic Freedom Ranking.
- Bob Iger the CEO of Disney has resigned from Apple’s Board of Directors recently.
- Nirmala Sitharaman has announced the government to fund Rs 10,000 crores to revive stuck affordable housing projects recently.
- Recently, BJP has appointed Sanjay Jaiswal as the Bihar chief and Satish Punia as Rajasthan unit head.
- According to a report, in the last 4 decades among the top 10 languages, people speaking Hindi have increased recently.
- Indian Cricket Team’s Ex-Captain Kapil Dev has been appointed as the first Chancellor of Haryana Sports University
- The world’s largest oil refinery at Saudi Arab caught major fire due to drone attacks recently.
- UN has appointed the Indian Army’s Lieutenant General (Retired) Abhijit Guha as the head of the UN mission Yemen recently.
- India became the 4th country to export bulletproof jackets to over 100 countries including European nations recently.
- Rani Rampal has been appointed as the Captain of Indian women’s hockey team for a match series scheduled in England recently.
Note: All the best for your results. We wish you success. If you have any doubts/ queries/ feedback to give, please drop them in the comment box below.
For getting all new updates regarding all exams, Admit Cards, Current Affairs, and Syllabus visit Our Website https://www.govtjobsbook.in